Full-time Curative Remote
- Creating SQL queries and dashboards.
- Visualizing data and presenting results to stakeholders and senior management.
- Conducting virtual training on how to use data team tools.
- Creating reports and weekly newsletters for disseminating information to department heads.
- Conducting cost analysis to identify room for improvement in operations.
- Attend department meetings and identify data requirements.
- Developing key performance indicators.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or similar.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods with large volumes of data.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude, solution oriented, and willingness to dig into the details.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL preferred). Knowledge of statistical software packages (Python/R) is a plus.
- Knowledge of data management systems (Redshift, Snowflake preferred).
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Metabase, Tableau preferred).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- BSc/BA in Health Informatics, Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field. Masters or advanced degree preferred.