Factory Infrastructure Facilities Engineer
Full-time Intel Oregon - OR
As a Facilities Planning Engineer you will collaborate with manufacturing tool owners, global supply chain, facilities system owners and tool install design to determine and validate tool utility models. These models are the basis of our overall factory utility models, used to size our facility equipment and infrastructure, defining the scope for construction projects to meet the fab technology ramps across the company. In addition, you will validate and analyze and validate these facility models for trends to be used in optimizing tool consumption and facilities design.
We are looking people with the below behavioral traits:
- Track record and passion for solving problems big and small
- Detail orientation and ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to drive results
- Flexible to multi-task and handle deadline pressure
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and align with team members and customers.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below could be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research, and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related technical field and +1 year of experience or a Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related technical field. Must have the required degree or expect the required degree by September 2021
- +1 year of experience working with one or more of the following:
- Model development and validation
- esults driven from strong data analytical skills.
- Linear Programming
- Power BI/Tableau
- VBA, SQL and/or Python programming is a plus