Full-time Unite Us Remote, New York - NY
What You'll Do:
- Regularly prioritize, monitor, and track the progress of the data integration backlog and commitments against targets, communicating this with the team to manage expectations and suggest additional support when needed.
- Lead implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with troubleshooting product issues as needed.
- Responsible for production of the data implementation backlog. Create technical requirements for the development and Technology organization to address market problems communicated by product leadership. Collaborate with the development team to ensure that epics contain necessary detail to ensure efficient prioritization and stories contain clearly defined acceptance criteria that are able to support coding, testing, and client validation needs.
- Lead grooming and planning sessions for data implementation projects, while making sure to attend all other project ceremonies as an active participant.
- Present complex information and ideas through open, transparent communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement and execute on the vision for data solutions identified by product leadership business strategy.
- Identify and act against any roadblocks, always suggesting solutions to even the most complex issues.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and product proficiency, empowering others in their team to improve performance.
- Work with implementation, support, and sales teams with client training, client onboarding, user testing, and pilot testing to ensure the organization is prepared for new products/solutions being developed.
- You will be responsible for taking data integration projects from concept, through specification and development, up to deployment and communication with Customers.
- You should expect to work on multiple projects in parallel applying problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
- At least 2-5+ years’ previous experience as a Data Implementation Lead with consumer-facing data integration projects in healthcare. Experience working with existing and emerging products
- Subject Matter Expertise - Knowledge of healthcare data (e.g., claims, eligibility, provider), statistical analysis aptitude, and demonstrated understanding of health care and delivery system processes. Working knowledge of pay for performance programs (ACO / bundled payment/capitation) and care management (DM / CM / medical home) best practices is highly desired. Strong knowledge of Data profiling, and Data Discovery.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with Customers in mind. Ability to successfully navigate and contribute to a highly matrixed environment.
- Insight Solution Design - Translate business needs into practical applications and solutions and can easily make the connection between detailed analytic / reporting / BI outputs and implications for the business, turning insights into business actions.
- Communication - Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; ability to communicate and evangelize a compelling vision internally and externally.
- Agile - Experience working in or managing Agile teams is highly desirable