Social Media Coordinator
Full-time Faire California - CA
What You’ll Do
- Own day-to-day management of community response and engagement across Faire’s social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Actively participate in community conversations and manage online reputation by listening to and engaging directly with customers in a timely and authentic manner.
- Partner with Customer Support team to bring up and triage account or product issues as needed; provide feedback to cross-functional teams on community happenings.
- Develop and drive social content calendar; work closely with Brand Marketing and Brand Studio stakeholders to align social campaigns to Faire product, content, and business priorities.
- Identify and establish POV on new social channels to invest in [TikTok, Clubhouse]
- Maintain consistent brand voice, style, tone and visual identity across all channels.
- Source and curate compelling user-generated content from customer ‘influencers’, industry partners and internal team members.
- Get scrappy with light graphic design work (experience here is a plus!)
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems to track ROI of social strategy.
- 3-5 years relevant experience managing social media platforms or communities (B2B experience is a plus!)
- A clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Positive attitude - team player and flexible in dealing with changes in direction or priority
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - ability to write in the Faire style and craft a strong, empathetic, and engaging brand voice on social
- Organized and accountable - high attention to detail and effective at prioritization
- Creative & resourceful- tuned into social landscape, proactively looks for opportunities to test new tactics and improve processes
- Excitement for social media marketing - passion for community building and proven experience working with social media management tools [Sprout Social, Later etc.]
- Passion for Faire’s mission - excited to advocate for brands, retailers and the Shop Local movement
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.