Member Service Representative, SoFi Money
Full-time SoFi Florida - FL
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our 2+ million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront.
We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
The SoFi Money Member Service Representative will be responsible for providing best in class service by responding to Inbound inquiries concerning debit card transactions, products, services, disputes, fees, billing errors, payments, or any other requests related to the SoFi Money product; provide Operations support to the SoFi Money Product team; and act as a rapid response unit for special projects as assigned. Additionally, when available and as needed, the SoFi Money Member Service Representative can be called upon to support other lines of business.
Summer Fun at SoFi with our $500 Sign-On Bonus! Once you complete your first 30 days, you will be GIVEN $500!
- Respond to customer inbound inquiries via phone, chat, and email regarding the SoFi Money, Samsung Money by SoFi, SoFi Invest, and SoFi Credit Card Products
- Exercise consultative sales techniques demonstrating strong call control
- Provide world-class customer service through First Call Resolution
- Document every correspondence with applicants and borrowers clearly and concisely
- Request and secure required documentation according to documented company procedures
- Deliver timely, accurate, and actionable information to SoFi Teams as appropriate
- Strong ability to overcome objections, deescalate inquiries and be genuinely empathetic in conversation with Members
- Take ownership of resolving member inquiries and attempt to foresee causes of additional inquiries
- Share insights with management regarding the root causes of Member inquiries, concerns, and complaints, advocating on our members’ behalf to improve our products, operations, and policies
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- 1 year contact center experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills with solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure, while successfully navigating complex work assignments/situations efficiently and effectively
- Experience with meeting critical deadlines in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, ability to multitask, resourceful, productive on teams as well as independent work
- Comfortable with adapting to change, switching between projects/duties quickly and efficiently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work evenings, nights, weekend days, and overtime
- Experience handling high volume transactions across multiple channels of communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass FINRA fingerprint background check
Nice to have:
- Series 99
Compensation & Benefits
- $17/hour and a 10% quarterly discretionary bonus
- Awesome Core Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Strong Family Support Benefits - Care.com/Maven/Modern Health etc
- Fantastic PTO/Holiday/Paid Leave Programs
- Student Loan and Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Employer paid lunch program (except for remote employees)
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.