Full-time Olive Remote, Illinois - IL
- Ability to collaborate with others and solve complex problem.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements.
- Employ machine learning and statistical modeling to create and enhance data driven products and solutions.
- Analyze and extract insights from internal and external data.
- Work with Big Data and transform complex datasets into more usable formats.
- Work with a variety of data science tools and programming languages
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including areas such as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization and transformation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach.
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone making a strong contribution in either scenario.
- Delivery-oriented team player who takes responsibility for the team’s success and strives to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and effectively interact with various functional areas and facilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management, and clients.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- Knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistical modeling, data visualization, and data analysis
- Proficient in data science tools and programming languages such as (pull from existing requirements)
- Experience or knowledge of cloud-based technology
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with databases including MS-SQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.