Data Analyst, Marketplace Integrity
Full-time GoPuff Utah - UT
- Analyze large data sets in SQL, Python or similar tools
- Produce ad hoc queries from scratch
- Produce ad hoc reports and data as needed
- Review query results for accuracy and anomalies
- Actively identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
- Prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment based on business needs
- Coach the Marketplace Integrity team through technical problems
- Communicate with senior leaders and make recommendations
- Complete projects with GoogleApps scripting
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience
- Comfortable working with highly sensitive and provocative content
- Mind and talent for process improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker who can create data-driven recommendations.
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequently changing goals.
- Innovative and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Operates autonomously while collaborating closely with business partners.
- Knowledge of Kustomer, Snowflake, back-end development, and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Skills and Traits:
- Can think creatively and critically about data
- Top-notch data analyst who looks for the “why” behind the numbers
- Strategic perspective
- Effective communication skills
- Continuous learner
- Statistical and technical expertise