Full-time verano Brands Illinois - IL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for our internal business teams
- Create visually pleasing and informative dashboards that drive operational change
- Collaborate with business users to understand their needs and identify data-driven solutions that can address them
- Utilize programming languages to connect business systems’ APIs with the Verano Analytics platform
- Optimize platform ETL to facilitate accurate machine learning for prediction models or produce more informative reporting
- Develop, automate, and deploy predictive models
- Help strategize the future of Verano’s predictive analytics capabilities
- Communicate important insights and KPIs to leadership or executive stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Tools We Use
- Languages: Git, Python, SQL, LookML
- Software: DataRobot, GitHub, Postman, Excel, Jupyter, Fivetran, Looker, Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Dataprep, Cloud Functions, BigQuery)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, or related major required.
- At least 1+ year of data science/analytics experience.
- Familiarity with different statistical modeling practices.
- Experience utilizing a BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Power BI, etc).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and flexible to daily changes.
- Willing to travel 10-15% to facility locations across the United States.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in Python, advanced skills preferred.