Learning and Development Coordinator - New York, New York
Full-time Enfusion New York - NY
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest.
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
- Coordinate and track all L&D sponsored training programs
- Organize and manage college new hire training programs. Serve as the main point of contact for:
- Arranging locations for training
- Communicating to new hires
- Maintain the training schedule to ensure trainers have been identified, calendars have been updated, IT has set-up desktops
- Arrange for social events
- Administer the Enfusion Learning platform, powered by Docebo. Serve as a point of contact for items including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating user records
- Assign courses to employees, monitor course completion
- Curate and rollout compliance training
- Administer the OpenSesame content platform. Serve as point of contact for items including but not limited to:
- Select curated content in partnership with internal employees and leadership
- Upload content into Enfusion Learning
- Help generate all monthly metrics. Run and analyze usage and course completion reports for both platforms.
- Create and modify training materials
- 2+ years in a Learning & Development role
- Hands-on experience with learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Proven experience coordinating large training programs
- New hire orientation experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments: ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
We'd Love to See:
- Bachelor's degree with experience in Training and Development, Adult Education, Learning Management administration or a related field
- 2+ years’ training experience preferably in the financial services industry
Compensation & Benefits
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.