Interface Business Analyst
Full-time Enfusion Illinois - IL
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest.
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
- Review business requirements from clients / internal teams to write formal specifications for development of connectivity to / from Enfusion with a variety of vendors, counterparties, and partners
- Engage with vendors to identify best data sources and accurate logic
- Define / build out best practice workflows around data normalization and operational procedures for various financial products (CDS, IRS, TRS, Futures, Options, Equities, etc)
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with internal stakeholders (operations, account management, development) to improve efficiency and scale across the firm
- Quality assurance testing of new developments to ensure seamless production roll out (both functional and regression)
- Serve as a product expert / subject matter expert and facilitate documentation and training around interfaces setup, maintenance, and support
- Experience in Middle Office (operational) or Back Office (fund accounting) support / operations role at Hedge Fund, Fund Administrator and/or Prime Broker
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related fields
- Product experience or experience working with developers translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- ·Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with interfaces / data connectivity / file mapping / ETL
Compensation & Benefits
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.