Full-time John Deere Illinois - IL
As a Data Wrangler for NA-PDC, you will be responsible
- Locate and acquire data from existing data locations, external sources, and new data sources as needed to support analytics and reporting.
- Organize and clean the data to remove quality issues, combines data sources, and provides relevant information which may include developing samples used to create analytics models or reports
- Create ad hoc reports and visualizations that support data-driven decisions
- Work on new data provisioning solutions, explores new ways of organizing data, and focuses on developing sustainable data usage for designated stakeholders including access, costs, and organization processes.
- Participate in creating analytics models by applying data knowledge throughout the modeling process to ensure the data is valid, accurate, and applicable for the intended usage.
- Support data governance activities by acting as a data steward or custodian of certain data elements.
What Skills You Need
- 1 or more year of experience utilizing visualization software such as Tableau and/or Power BI.
- 1 or more year of experience utilizing a programming languages such as R, Python, SAS, Scala etc.
- 1 or more year of experience extracting data from cloud data sources, databases and flat files.
- Ability to work with various team members and stakeholders to gather requirements
What Makes You Stand Out
- Ability to complete statistical analysis, economics and trend forecasting.
- Experience in machine learning
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- Degree in a Math discipline or equivalent experience.
- Degree in Statistics or Business Analytics discipline or equivalent experience.