Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to support the company’s financial planning, budgeting, accounting and daily operations. You will be responsible for working with the finance team, partnering with the business to help them understand and manage their budgets and forecasts, proactively delivering insights to relevant constituents. You will also facilitate communications across the organization, delivering insightful financial analyses and reports to internal and external parties and working closely with the accounting function to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Work with finance team to maintain the rolling forecasting process used to identify and communicate areas that may require additional focus
- Monitor and communicate trends, and assess implications along with developing actionable strategies
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, IT, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company’s performance
- Aid in various ad-hoc financial analyses and projects
- 3+ years of finance experience, either as a financial analyst at an investment bank or in a corporate financial planning & analysis role
- Knowledge of business and finance necessary
- BS/BA Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Significant Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience advising or working in high-tech startup company with a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies
- Excellent people management, leadership and development skills coupled with the ability to adjust to multiple demands, rapid changes and shifting priorities are essential
- The highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision and the ability to think creatively and strategically while acting tactically
- You must be assertive, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with well-developed analytical capabilities
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.