Full-time Pear Therapeutics Massachusetts - MA
As a Data Analyst, you will gain real world analytic experience working in the growing prescription digital therapeutics industry. The digital therapeutics market was valued around $1.99 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow to $14.54 billion by 2027. You will be expected to contribute quickly to major priorities in a fast-moving company. You will be responsible for developing dashboards using a combination of product engagement data, patient information, and a variety of other data sources. You will apply your technical and analytic skills to mine data for insights around patient behavior and health.
Pear is at the intersection of innovation in healthcare and technology. If you have a background in either or both with an interest in learning more about and working on their combined potential, please apply!
- Development of analytic dashboards and communication of insights, including presenting to key leaders in clinical, commercial, and product teams.
- Work with cross functional leadership to design KPI’s and implement related analytic and tracking capabilities
- Gain subject matter expertise in our various prescription digital therapeutics, developing a deep understanding of our products and the data they generate
- Ensure quality of our data collection and analyses
- Completed a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or another quantitative field with 1-3 years of real-world analytic experience
- Interest in tech and healthcare industries
- Interest and comfort in working with stakeholders across a variety of job functions
- Experience with SQL and/or data visualization tools
- Experience with a programming language (Python, R, etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- An excitement to try new things and learn in a fast-changing business