Full-time Front California - CA
What will you be doing?
- Support data-driven decision making across cross-functional initiatives in partnership with Business Operations, Finance, HR stakeholders
- Identify insights and make actionable recommendations through exploratory analysis across all parts of our data, including customer, user, financial and internal people data
- Develop and monitor key metrics measuring the overall health of our business
- Support internal data automation and enablement efforts in partnership with the data engineering team by improving the usability of our data mart and warehouse set-up
- Build internal tools that support the analytical needs of functional data analysts
What skills & experience do you need?
- 2-4 years of experience in analytics, conducting quantitative analysis on large datasets, or an equivalent analytical role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- Strong understanding of statistics and A/B testing
- Familiarity with Python strongly preferred