Full-time Bungalow Remote
What you will do:
- Developing and maintaining our data science pipeline
- Supporting and working closely with the data science team
- Maintain our data warehouse with up-to-date and quality data
- Create maintain robust scalable data architectures
- Build automated tools for bootstrapping data science projects, testing, and monitoring performance of machine learning models
- Hands-on experience implementing ELT (or ETL) best practices at scale.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience working in a data engineering role, ideally 3+ years in software development
- Strong attention to detail, great communication and an ownership mentality
- Team player who can work cross functionally across engineering, data science and business
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Strong aptitude with Python and SQL
What we value:
- Build better. Always challenge the status quo, constantly look for ways to improve across the entire organization.
- Focus on impact. Ruthlessly prioritize and continue to ask: "Does it scale?"
- Community first. We always look for ways to make our applicants, customers, and teammates feel more at home. We are the steady & trusted source for members new and old.
- Feedback obsessed. We are constantly looking for feedback (from customers & teammates) in order to find ways to improve our experience across all facets of the organization. We never settle for the status quo, we consistently drive progress and growth by challenging our mindset, and iterating our processes.
- Move fast. We are less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities by moving too slowly. We are a culture of builders & innovators.
- Be an owner. You are the expert & ruler of your domain. If you see something broken, fix it or work with the team to make sure we are always at our best. Always look for ways to improve organizationally and personally.