Sales Engineering Intern
Internship Samsara California - CA
In this role, you will:
- Configure web-based dashboards and customize live product demonstrations so that prospects can trial our platform and see their specific use cases in action.
- Write and deploy scripts in Python to ensure a seamless integration of Samsara’s platform into prospective customer’s existing software stack and tailor report formats from a broad set of data we gather about their vehicles, equipment, drivers, and technicians.
- Explain and communicate technical documentation about vehicle telematics, equipment monitoring, compliance with transportation law and regulation, route tracking algorithms, and video-based safety that utilizes artificial intelligence and computer vision.
- Produce and manage digital content to assist with product learning, product adoption, hardware installation, and software configuration to ensure internal teams are equipped with the tools needed to test, trial, and implement creative workarounds and new solutions.
- Update and manage internal hardware and software lab infrastructure, both in office and remote kits. Coordinate and participate in new IoT gateway, dashboard camera, and accessory sensor testing activities.
- Contribute to product development by identifying and refining examples of challenges that specific types of businesses face that Samsara can help solve.
- Provide front-line technical feedback to internal development teams.
- Coordinate cross functional communication to identify proper security documentation for different verticals and industries and execute RFP responses.
An ideal candidate would:
- Complete a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Electric and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical field between Fall/Winter 2022 - Fall/Winter 2023
- Have a customer-first mindset and a passion for working with people to design and build scalable solutions involving both hardware and software components
- Be as interested in cutting and splicing wires in various machinery as you are in scripting software solutions
- Have an interest in sales strategy and competition, conveying ROI to stakeholders, and presenting the right technical solution based on unique customer environments
- Enjoy understanding our users and what would make their day-to-day processes easier to manage
- Have a solid history of tinkering with hardware gadgets, sensors, networks, and vehicles. Be able to highlight several applications you’ve designed in the past.
Intern - Apprentice Maintenance Tech
Parker Hannifin Internship Kentucky - KY
Information Technology Intern
Goodyear Internship Ohio - OH
Supply Chain Rotational Program
Goodyear Full-time Ohio - OH
Summer 2022 Non-Engineering Internship (Business, Information Systems, HR, Finance and other business related) - Chicago, IL
ComEd Internship Illinois - IL
Civil Engineering Intern
The Boring Company Internship Nevada - NV