Clinical Outreach Specialist- Hybrid Remote
Full-time Devoted Health Remote, Texas - TX
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoted’s mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
Our Clinical Outreach Team has the opportunity to make a difference every single day in the complex world of health care. We help connect members with care providers, enroll them in clinical programs, and empower them to more easily navigate the healthcare system. We aim to treat every member as we would our own family.
As a Clinical Outreach Specialist, you will provide caring, accurate guidance in the complex world of health care, primarily via outbound and inbound calls. You will actively listen to members, see opportunity in the unexpected, respond appropriately, and create a caring atmosphere for our members.
- Conducting outreach via telephone and SMS to educate and inform members of available clinical programs or important screenings relevant to them (i.e. eye exams or cancer screenings)
- Scheduling medical appointments for members
- Developing a solid understanding of our benefit offerings in order to investigate and resolve member questions
- Documenting accurate information about member needs in our system
- Communicating frequently with team members and leadership; ensuring all follow up tasks are closed out
- Working hand-in-hand with other Devoted teams to address member needs
- Supporting the team with daily tasks
- Piloting new processes and workflows
- Proven success in building relationships and trust
- A deep caring to make a change in the healthcare experience: you love to serve and make a difference
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability & agility to multitask - you may be asked to do several things and need to change plans mid day
- You’re a great team player with a can do attitude
- Being adaptable to change: as we look to make things better - we will change things as we go and grow!
- Ability to influence and help people make healthy decisions
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- You are goal-oriented
Desired skills and experience:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer/patient-serving role
- Health insurance experience (Medicare Advantage a plus)
- Healthcare experience (scheduling & medical terminology a plus)
- Availability to work variable shifts to support the needs of our members across multiple time zones
- Must be commutable to office location when we return to it post COVID
- Extra interest in bilingual Spanish speakers or experience engaging across various cultures
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Clinical Outreach Specialist- Hybrid Remote - SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Devoted Health Full-time Remote, Arizona - AZ
Clinical Outreach Specialist- Hybrid Remote - MIRAMAR, FL
Devoted Health Full-time Remote, Florida - FL
ClassPass Full-time Remote, New York - NY
Appeals & Grievances Specialist -
Devoted Health Full-time Remote
Sales Development Specialist Remote
Devoted Health Full-time Remote