Client Insights Analyst
Full-time DriveWealth Remote
DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
DriveWealth is seeking a Client Insights Analyst who will develop and maintain partner-specific reporting and insights. You will be the founding member of a growing team leading initiatives to empower DriveWealth and our partners to better understand our clients. You will own our CSAT and NPS surveys; you will coordinate with teams to create and distribute the surveys, as well as identify and propose solutions to improve on both fronts.
The successful candidate is a tenacious self-starter who takes ownership of projects from inception to completion. You work well across different departments, actively considering multiple stakeholder needs, and communicating throughout the project lifecycle. This role is ideal for those who both love data and are obsessed with improving the client experience.
- Owning CSAT and NPS surveys
- Develop and track internal KPIs, dashboards, ad-hoc analyses, and reports
- Create partner-specific dashboards and provide insights to improve their CX
- Collaborate cross department to proactively improve the client experience, including product, strategy, sales, and account managers
- Evangelize the voice of the client to the firm with updates on any insights gleaned
- 2+ years of experience in analyzing, displaying, and presenting data
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and/or Zendesk Explore is a strong plus
- API experience a plus as well
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large, complex data sets
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and unchartered environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Client Insights Analyst Associate
Centro Full-time Remote, Washington - WA
Customer Support Representative
CMG (Capital Markets Gateway) Full-time New York - NY
Senior Analyst, Consumer Brands
Earnest Research Full-time Remote, New York - NY
Cameo Full-time Remote
Business Operations Analyst
Side Full-time California - CA