Client Enablement Associate, Content Writer
Full-time DriveWealth New Jersey - NJ
DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
DriveWealth is seeking a talented Client Enablement Associate, Content Writer who will lead initiatives focused on scaling our Client Success Team. You will be the founding member of a growing team creating content for a client and partner-facing knowledge base, educational materials, and agent resources.
The successful candidate is a tenacious self-starter who takes ownership of projects from inception to completion. You work well across different departments, actively considering multiple stakeholder needs, and communicating throughout the project lifecycle. And of course, you are a fantastic writer with the ability to distill complex ideas into easy-to-digest materials.
- Owning the voice of DriveWealth from a CX perspective
- Spearhead the creation of partner and client-facing knowledge bases
- Create onboarding materials for new partners
- Craft thoughtful templates to be used in responses to clients and partners
- Assist with creating messaging and surveys to be distributed to clients and partners
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role in FinTech
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and unchartered environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.