Client Success Associate
Full-time DriveWealth Remote
DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
DriveWealth is seeking a Client Success Associate who will help us provide unparalleled support to both our partners and clients. As a member of the Client Success team, you will serve on the front lines of DriveWealth and act as a brand ambassador representing both our company as well as our partners.
A successful candidate has exceptional communication skills, empathy, and intuition. They are energized by assisting and delighting clients. The Client Success team works closely with operations, technology, and compliance to support a rapidly growing and evolving business.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for DriveWealth and as the voice of the client to the company
- Proactively respond to client inquiries via omni-channel support (email, phone, chat, social, etc.)
- Support client transactions such as onboarding, deposits, withdrawals, and transfers
- Coordinate with multiple departments, such as operations, technology, and compliance to troubleshoot and resolve client issues
- Develop industry and product expertise to efficiently support clients
- Identify opportunities for growth, efficiency, and quality control within the team
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role, financial services experience a plus
- Exceptional communicator across multiple channels including email, phone, and chat
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Unwavering dedication to working collaboratively to evolve and optimize our clients’ experience with DriveWealth
Compensation & Benefits
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.