Technical Writer/ Business Analyst
Full-time DriveWealth New Jersey - NJ
DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
- Document new products, features, and APIs
- Build and organize existing API Documentation and make it easily discoverable
- Set a standard for content quality through curation and writing best practices
- Coordinate with DriveWealth’s Product and Engineering teams to understand and document upcoming product releases
- Design and maintain release notes and Partner communications
- Review existing documentation and Partner facing technical materials and change/update it when necessary
- Create technical content to help our marketing team reach technical audiences
- Engage in both business-level and technical conversations at different levels of an organization, including Senior Management and C-Suite
- Prior experience leading efforts to create technical documentation for API based companies
- Adept at communicating technical concepts clearly and precisely
- Proficient with HTML and Markdown
- Ability to quickly learn complex software systems and financial industry business concepts
- Prior experience with Postman, Figma, LucidCharts, JIRA or ReadMe.io a plus
- Ability to function and execute in a very fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature feature and API architecture perspective
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage API based FinTech, Infrastructure or SaaS company
- Prior experience in the investing or finance industry
Compensation & Benefits
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.