People Operations Coordinator
Full-time DriveWealth New Jersey - NJ
DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
DriveWealth is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with all levels of the business and have a hand in shaping our company culture. You will play a vital role supporting DriveWealth’s ever expanding organization and ensure that the People & Talent department runs smoothly. You will help manage the day to day office logistics and work closely with recruiting, people, team leads, and leadership. This candidate must be local to our Jersey City office.
- Partner with the Talent team on open reqs and new team members
- Assist with scheduling interviews and meetings
- You will work collaboratively with the People Ops team on all people and culture initiatives including: company events, recognition & wellness programs, and more for a hybrid workforce
- Assist in getting new hires set-up on all our People platforms (HRIS, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Assist in running new hire orientation along with the People manager and work with in-house IT to ensure new hires are set up on their first day.
- Generate new employee contracts and run ad hoc reports
- Serve as a point of contact and resource for all employee inquiries
- You’ll be the face of the company by greeting, directing and assisting all onsite visitors
- Handle day-to-day management of conference room calendars for all candidate onsite interviews
- You’ll work closely with our Workspace Experience Manager to be in tune with the office needs and come up with creative and efficient solutions that feel representative of our people and culture
- 1+ years of Administrative, Human Resources, Recruiting, or Operations experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with recruitment life cycle
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- You are enthusiastic and take initiative to solve problems and lend a hand
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably have worked for a rapidly scaling technology start up
Compensation & Benefits
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.