Customer Support Representative (Remote)
Full-time Sidecar Health Remote, Utah - UT
Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make excellent healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who will make things happen.
The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
Sidecar Health has raised more than $175M from top-tier investors. The company is currently valued at over $1B—and growing quickly. Our membership has increased sharply in the two short years we’ve been on the market, and we’re poised for rapid growth over the coming year.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
About the Role
*This role is based in Salt Lake City, Utah (employees must be based in SLC but currently work-from-home due to pandemic)*
We are hiring for multiple Customer Support Representatives to join our expanding team! You will be working alongside a dynamic team that is disrupting the healthcare industry.
You will be part of a care team for a specific group of members; your job will be to help those members and ensure they have the best experience possible. As a startup, there is no shortage of opportunities and responsibilities!
This role will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah (currently remote due to pandemic).
- Handle inbound calls and chat boxes from our members in regards to Sidecar Health’s products and services
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely and positive manner
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with existing members to understand their needs and ensure a memorable member experience
- Handle issues and complaints where appropriate
- Maintain policies and standard operation procedures
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding customer service experience
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Open schedule availability (we are open seven days a week)
- Nice to have: Bilingual (Spanish)
- Nice to have: Experience in healthcare/insurance
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Rate ($16- $18/hour)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits starting from Day 1 of employment
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- IT Equipment, including laptop
- Opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Customer Support Representative - Remote
Drizly Full-time Remote, Colorado - CO
Customer Support Representative
Tapcart Full-time California - CA
Customer Support Representative, Enterprise
Jungle Scout Full-time Remote
Partner Support Representative - (Technical Support) - Remote
Peek Full-time Remote, Georgia - GA
Customer Experience Representative | Remote
Dispatch Full-time Remote, Minnesota - MN