Full-time ADP New Jersey - NJ
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Takes ownership of assigned areas of responsibility including assigned areas for SEC external reporting. This is an exciting role for someone with a background in Accounting and/or Finance and is looking to utilize their skills to build out reporting for executive team members and provide clarity to financials. Ideal for a self-starter who is able to challenge data and information integrity and reliability. Also involved in the process for developing recommendations for policy, controls or actions.
- Takes ownership of sections of the external Financial Reporting process to ensure compliance with SEC and SOX rules working closely with the external auditors. Able to work independently and multi-task multiple projects and work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Preferably has SEC reporting as well as technical accounting experience with interest in and exposure to revenue recognition, acquisition accounting, stock-based compensation, and lease accounting.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral, with demonstrated exposure to leading discussions with peers and managers.
- Possesses an inquisitive and analytical mind; continuously questions the status quo and works to improve processes
- Must be a goal driven, enthusiastic, team oriented individual with the ability to work together and partner with others to achieve assigned projects. Must be able to handle working on different projects with different people at the same time.
- Competent to perform analysis which includes reporting and variance analyses.
- Uses creative insights into financial situations.
- Entry level or 1+ years’ experience with knowledge in performing financial analyses, SEC reporting and/or auditing of SEC reporting, and experience in various technical accounting matters.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required or equivalent in education and experience.
- CPA Strongly preferred (or in progress)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and under time constraints.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Skydance Media Full-time California - CA
Financial Analyst, Physician Compensation
VillageMD Full-time Remote, Illinois - IL
Course Hero Full-time California - CA
Axonius Full-time New York - NY
Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Justworks Full-time New York - NY