Full-time CallMiner Remote, Florida - FL
Human understanding is at the heart of what we do, from building our products and solutions to fostering a positive company culture. We are committed to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone feels accepted, valued, and understood. We are proud of our diverse customer base and believe having this same diversity reflected in our workforce empowers innovation and creates the best outcomes for everyone.
Does Artificial Intelligence excite you? It excites us! CallMiner's award-winning software empowers organizations to extract intelligence from customer interactions, including calls, chat, and social platforms in order to provide our customers with actionable steps to improve all aspects of their business. With a cutting-edge product, we are proud to have been named a leader in the industry by Forrester.
In order to meet our mission of being the best in our industry, we hire only the best people and challenge them every day. CallMiner team members are passionate about delivering innovative technology solutions and industry-leading customer success. Among other things, Joy is one of our core values and we strive to ensure our employees find happiness and satisfaction in their work every day.
We’re looking for a Release Engineer to join the team in our Fort Myers, FL office or remote. As a Release Engineer, you will combine concepts from agile and continuous integration/deployment to grow the platform and empower development teams for success. You will provide infrastructure, build-and-release, and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the company, their product requirements, and provide guidance on platform implementation.
- Update, maintain and scale a Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery infrastructure to manage all aspects of the production, development, and QA environments
- Work together with Support, Development and QA engineers to troubleshoot and resolve escalated production issues
- Production deployment planning, testing and verification
- Work with engineering team on builds and releases
- Automate/script build and deployment processes in an Agile CI environment
- Troubleshoot issues with builds and deployment and offer solutions
- Support process improvements that guide the development, sustainment, and support of activities
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experienced Windows and Linux Sys Admin
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, or Python
- Experience with Object Oriented languages such as C#
- High attention to detail
- Eager Problem Solver
- Understanding of network infrastructure
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps, Chef, Jenkins, or Puppet
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environment
- Experience in SQL Server and SQL scripting
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Compensation & Benefits
Medical, Dental & Vision
- Our BCBS plan offers high quality and affordable Medical coverage with a gap plan to help offset the deductible.
- Keep your smile bright and your eyes seeing clearly.
- A Fitness Reimbursement program to help employees take a proactive approach to their health with fitness and exercise programs.
Life Insurance & Disability
- We provide Basic Life Insurance at no cost to you as well as offer voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance for you, spouse and children. Our disability plans are designed to help protect your financial security in the event you are ever disabled.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Our Flex Spending Accounts allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for your health and dependent care expenses.
- CallMiner values the importance of saving for retirement. We offer both Traditional and Roth 401k options, as well as a 401k match.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
CallMiner offers generous time off for you to recharge your batteries with plenty of PTO time and 12 paid holidays.
- Paid Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Employee referral program
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A Healthyme rewards program to earn up to $400 a year with the BCBS health plan
- Voluntary Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Shield
- Pet Insurance
Android Engineer, Emerging Products
Pinterest Full-time Remote, California - CA
Abercrombie & Fitch Full-time Ohio - OH
Lendbuzz Full-time Massachusetts - MA
Software Engineer - Full Stack - Austin, TX
Udemy Full-time Texas - TX
Android Engineer II (Sleep and Recovery)
WHOOP Full-time Massachusetts - MA