Brand Marketing Coordinator
Full-time Outer Remote, California - CA
Outer started by creating the perfect outdoor sofa: beautiful, durable, comfortable, and innovative. We also invented a new model for retail because we believe that the furniture buying experience can be much better than stale, traditional showrooms with four walls, fluorescent lighting, and pushy salespeople. Our Neighborhood Showroom platform turns our customers' backyards into our physical showrooms where our customers can see, touch, and feel our products in a real backyard alongside a real customer (think: Airbnb meets retail).
Our Co-Founder & Chief Design Officer was the former Head Furniture Designer at Pottery Barn, and our founding team brings decades of experience from Casper, IDEO, Nike, Thrive Market, Match.com, and Riot Games.
Outer is a venture-backed startup based in Santa Monica, California on a mission to get people outside and inspire healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives by creating innovative outdoor furniture.
We are looking for an up-and-coming Brand Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing team with key brand and business initiatives, working cross-functionally to execute on big ideas. You will be responsible for coordinating initiatives in order to achieve our goals for brand, product, and livestream marketing launches and campaigns.
You will have prior experience working in brand marketing, and be able to ideate and support the team with new product launches, brand + partnership campaigns, and creative content.
Given the stage of Outer and the ever-evolving business strategy and needs of the company, this role will change over time. New and exciting opportunities arise every day and we are looking for candidates who will embrace and be motivated by that flexibility.
This position reports directly to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager and will work with our LA-based team.
- Work closely with manager to execute on marketing message map + brand campaigns across all marketing channels
- Support product marketing launches across different marketing channels + cross-functional teams
- Facilitate the production of product photoshoots and creative assets that relate to brand + product campaigns
- Ensure consistent brand experience across all touchpoints and aid in the rollout of the new brand refresh across all channels
- Coordinate + collaborate on monthly marketing & content livestreams
- Brief creative & copy needs to necessary stakeholders and oversee from start to finish to support brand + product campaigns
- Support PR agency with product-related launches
- Contribute to projects related to the success metrics of other Marketing team divisions
- Consistent output of product + brand marketing campaigns in a successful + timely manner
- Growth of Outer’s revenue and increased brand trust with monthly livestreams
- 2-3 years of Brand Marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing channels (social media, email, partnerships, etc)
- Experience communicating to multiple stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience working with project management platforms
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND ABILITIES
- Strategic understanding of brand building
- Organized, with high attention to quality and detail
- The ability to be proactive in a dynamic environment
- A love of Outer's mission (to bring people outside) and a commitment to working on projects that embody this mission
WHAT WE VALUE
- Play--We believe in the power of play and that laughter is the best medicine
- Collaboration--We acknowledge each other's humanness and are each other’s biggest advocates, cheerleaders, and caretakers
- Action--We value progress over process and have the courage to challenge the status quo
- Curiosity--We are lifelong learners and seek to understand before being understood
If you don’t meet 100% of these requirements but are certain you would do a great job on Day 1, please consider applying anyway!
Compensation & Benefits
Outer provides a robust total rewards package, including competitive compensation packages, unlimited PTO, medical & wellness plans, 401(k) contributions, life insurance, and more.
Outer is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives on our team. We don’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Compass Full-time California - CA
Social Media Coordinator
Faire Full-time California - CA
Content and Communications Specialist
Alumni Ventures Group Full-time New Hampshire - NH
Marketing Content Coordinator
Fetch Package Full-time Texas - TX
Hotel Takeover Coordinator
Sonder Full-time Washington - WA