Business Analyst - Member Experience
Full-time Firefly Health Remote
As we scale this care model and launch a new type of comprehensive coverage product, it’s important that we maintain a high level of customer experience (most recent NPS score of 79!) as we scale our operations and launch new business lines. This is where you will fit in, helping measure and understand the patient and member experience. You will be working with chat, email, phone log, and other data sets that capture how we engage with patients. Additionally, you will work with our engineering team to ensure we’re capturing the right data in the optimal formats to support your analyses. You will be working with operational team members to create metrics to measure things like SLA adherence, software utilization patterns, phone and chat usage patterns.
Our analytics stack includes Looker, SQL through dbt, Snowflake, Fivetran, Segment, Mixpanel, and an EC2 server for Python scripts. You will report to our Head of Analytics.
- Identify opportunities to drive operational improvements in how this team delivers care as we scale, work with leadership and front-line providers and operators to see these opportunities through to measurable outcomes.
- Support folks from across the company with ad hoc requests that related to member experience insights.
- Support our product team in measuring the impact and utilization of new features.
- Work closely with operations leadership and front line support teams to define KPIs and measure adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Become well-acquainted with internal tools for data engineering and visualization, you will be responsible for the end-to-end data modeling with dbt, analysis building in Looker, through to achievement of business outcomes.
Location / Schedules
We have an office located in Watertown, MA, however, it is not a requirement that you live in the Boston area for this role. You will need to work mostly US East Coast hours though.
- Proven experience as an analyst or data scientist supporting clinical or non-clinical operational scaling.
- Experience with Looker (or another modern BI tool), Snowflake, and dbt.
- Been part of quickly-growing organizations and data teams in the past.
About the Company
At Firefly Health, we believe that the current healthcare system is broken. That’s why we are building a revolutionary new type of comprehensive health "care and coverage" solution, powered by a relationship-driven care team, a trusted virtual and in-person clinical network, and our proprietary technology platform.
Founded by experienced clinicians and technology leaders, Firefly Health is on a mission to deliver half-priced health care that's twice as good, clinically and emotionally. We are flipping the script on what it means to be a health plan and actually providing a true health benefit to members.
Business Operations Analyst
Devoted Health Full-time Massachusetts - MA
Business Analyst, Data Science
Warby Parker Full-time New York - NY
Fairmarkit Full-time Remote
Business Analyst (Product)
WHOOP Full-time Massachusetts - MA
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
BlockFi Full-time New York - NY