Full-time Skydance Media California - CA
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
If you’ve ever dreamt of what the early days of Hollywood must have been like, of what it takes to roll up your sleeves and break new ground, figure out a new process, and to one day say, “I was there when it all began,” then welcome aboard…
Skydance Animation is looking for a Financial Analyst to help support the growing studio in accounts payable and corporate finance functions. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the candidate will take ownership of the A/P department, building process and workflows to support internal clients. We are looking for someone with experience in and understanding of analysis, as well as a solid understanding of accounting; someone who can dive in and connect the various processes of this department. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and easily adapt to changing scenarios. The studio is looking for someone who can successfully collaborate in group settings, who has attention to detail and can also see the bigger picture of studio goals and objectives.
- Process accounts payable, including vendor set up
- Process credit cards reconciliation and accounts payable posting
- Print checks and collate for signature
- Wire payments data entry and validation
- Process PO’s for approval and track through payment
- Account reconciliations and journal entries
- Support business in approvals for Amazon purchases
- Reporting and analysis on various topics
- Collaborate with Skydance Media finance team on A/P, benefits, month end reporting
- Communicate in a professional, clear, and supportive manner
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or similar
- 2+ years finance, accounting, or similar role, preferably in entertainment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, flexible, team player
- Strong time management skills
- Highly comfortable working in excel
- Beneficial to have experience working with Entertainment Partners
- Beneficial to have working knowledge of IATSE/SAG payroll rules
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Financial Analyst, Physician Compensation
VillageMD Full-time Remote, Illinois - IL
Course Hero Full-time California - CA
Axonius Full-time New York - NY
Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Justworks Full-time New York - NY
Financial Analyst, Business Partner
Justworks Full-time New York - NY