Customer Success Analyst Intern (US - Remote)
Internship TheGuarantors Remote
Founded by Julien Bonneville, CEO and Robert Schmidt, CRO in 2015, TheGuarantors empowers renters with smarter solutions to take control of their financial future.
We are an innovator and a pioneer in the insurance and technology industry. We have received accolades for our specialty products and excellent customer service.
In the last 3 years, we have achieved 250% year-over-year growth and successfully raised $15M in a Series B. Currently, we are expanding our footprint nationwide.
We are backed by VCs who have also invested in LinkedIn and Slack amongst others.
We are seeking a new Customer Success Analyst Intern to join our rapidly growing company! The ideal candidate has the interpersonal skills to provide the absolute best customer service and is comfortable working in an analytic environment. You will become an expert on our underwriting and product offerings, handle customer service and sales aspects of customer communications, and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
3 month internship, 100% remote
- Educate renters on our offering of insurance products and help them navigate the leasing experience
- Drive revenue by working with leasing offices and brokers to close deals
- Improve customer retention by facilitating the renewal of existing policies
- Collaborate with underwriters to manage the application pipeline and work on pricing determination
- Gather data on customer communications and engagement to fuel our never ending quest to improve the user experience
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Real Estate, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- Amazing customer service skills: positive attitude with an exceptional demeanor over the phone and email
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Enjoy taking initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work on a team with frequent communication
- Ability to work 12-15 hours during the week during the Fall season
- Comfortable and competent with basic algebra (a PhD with mathematics is by no means required, but you will be quoting insurance premiums on a regular basis)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
TheGuarantors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
Remote work: All our roles are 100% remote which allows the flexibility for our employees as we navigate the recent changes to our work environments due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Customer Success Operations Analyst, Execution
Drift Full-time Remote
Commercial Finance Analyst
Juul Full-time Remote
Marketing & Sales Specialist - Washington, DC
Exelon Full-time Remote, District of Columbia - DC
QA Analyst (Contract)
Course Hero Contract Remote
GRC Analyst - (Remote)
Kong Full-time Remote