Sales Development Representative
Full-time UpKeep Remote, California - CA
As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for businesses that are interested in UpKeep, you will engage potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning leads into opportunities.
- Establish a genuine connection (via phone and email) and learn all about the potential customer and their business
- Identify how UpKeep's maintenance management SaaS solution can improve their operations and achieve their goals
- Using a consultative and problem-solving approach, stimulate additional interest in UpKeep
- Focus on the value UpKeep can provide, such as improving team productivity and increasing operational efficiency
- As a product expert, answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- Constantly improve your call strategies, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills
- Maintain accurate customer records in Salesforce.com
- A strong desire to continue a career in sales, marketing, or business development
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive startup environment
- Comfortable with high-volume calling
- Genuinely care about helping people/customers
- Team player always willing to share knowledge and help out new SDRs
- Demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communication
- Coachable and love to learn new things
Compensation & Benefits
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. This innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.