Data/Devops Engineer (Remote)
Full-time 1upHealth Remote, Massachusetts - MA
As a small but rapidly growing company, we are looking for a self-starting Data Engineer with a DevOps focus to help us build and streamline our data pipeline infrastructure across multiple cloud environments. You will be a key member of an amazing multi-talented team that is using cutting edge web and data technologies to develop the FHIR API standard to access patient electronic health record data for the digital healthcare industry.
- 2+ years of DevOps/Data engineering experience
- Understanding of distributed AWS web application architecture principles
- Proficient with Linux
- Knowledge of cloud deployment tools and methodologies: AWS Cloud Formation, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Proficiency with a CI/CD pipeline technology such as Jenkins, Travis CI, AWS CodePipeline, or GitHub Actions etc.
- Prior experience building/maintaining infrastructure for large data pipelines
- Prior healthcare and/or bioinformatics experience a major plus
- Prior experience with large-scale data processing platforms such as Spark, EMR, and/or Apache NiFi or Apache Airflow a major plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS Computer Science or commensurate prior experience
Compensation & Benefits
- 100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for Employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Home Office Stipend
- Internet/Phone Stipend
- Parental Leave (16 weeks for birthing parents, 3 weeks for non-birthing parents)
- Company Meetings with Free Lunch
At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR® interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
Infrastructure Software Engineer (Remote Optional)
Petal Full-time Remote, New York - NY
Devops Engineer, Data
Housecall Pro Full-time Remote
Software Engineer (Data Infrastructure)
OpenDoor Full-time Remote
Associate DevOps Engineer
Bugcrowd Full-time Remote
DevOps Engineer, Senior/Staff
Evidation Health Full-time Remote, California - CA