Data Analyst Intern
Internship Chargebee Remote
Learn and deliver in a rapidly paced, thriving work environment. Work alongside sharp, smart, friendly people and learn to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and communicate trends or patterns in complex data sets. Bring along a curious mind and light the fire of learning.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, interpret and communicate trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and flag data mismatches by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct data capture and maintenance problems
- Collaborate with other teams as needed as part of data analysis projects
- Sql, Python/R or equivalent
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages/Excel for analyzing datasets
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
Good to have:
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Working knowledge of machine learning techniques is a plus
- Strong communication skills - spoken and written
- BS or MS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.