Full-time Brace New York - NY
Brace is a SaaS technology provider whose initial focus is in the mortgage servicing space. We are entirely cloud-based and are looking for hard-working team members who are excited to undertake new challenges in a dynamic environment. We’re a close-knit, diverse, and focused team that sees a tremendous opportunity to build something truly special and we’re looking for folks that are interested in coming along for the ride.
Joining our engineering team gives you access to work with the latest technologies and languages. We are entirely cloud-based, and looking for someone whose sole focus is to monitor, maintain, and automate our entire technology stack and our CI/CD pipeline, as well as conducting and automating our platform releases. In this role, you’ll be working in conjunction with the team to deploy new products and manage our infrastructure, associated processes, and systems. You must be detail-oriented, self-organizing, customer-focused, and skilled at problem solving.
- Share ownership of the Terraform that manages nearly the entire infrastructure
- Support Brace users with both automation and working directly with developers
- Implement architectural designs and changes
- Constantly work to improve processes, tooling, and documentation
- Deploy product releases to all environments
- Participate in architecture discussions, problem-solving, and knowledge sharing with the team
- Work with the Security team to automate relevant processes and to maintain compliance with our regulatory and security requirements
- Adhere to DevOps and general engineering best practices
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways to improve our tech estate
- Comfortably manage competing priorities in your work queue and share status in daily stand-ups.
- Continually test our system integrity
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with AWS, via the console, CLI, and APIs
- Excellent grasp of networking and security (bonus for relevant cloud experience)
- Proficiency in:
- Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Bash, Docker, Git, Python
- Experience working with AWS services, specifically:
- IAM, EC2, EKS, S3, CI/CD, RDS (PostgreSQL), Cloudfront, VPC
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team
- Experience with Gitlab/Github
- Experience with Cloudflare or equivalent WAF tech
- Experience with and a passion for build engineering, like CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience with any of these AWS services:
- Athena, Cloudtrail/Cloudwatch, DynamoDB, SQS
- Practical experience with any of the following languages:
- Java, Elixir, Go, Rust
Want to join a fintech unlocking wealth for future generations by disrupting the $32b mortgage servicing industry? Brace is on a mission to put people at the center of homeownership, by apply modern technology and user experience to provide the seamless transparency every person in the servicing ecosystem needs.
We are bi-coastal NY/LA team of experienced professionals with proven track records of success. We believe the best ideas and actions come from passionate individuals with unique perspectives who are empowered and supported to shine.