Full-time Abercrombie & Fitch Ohio - OH
The primary responsibility of DevOps engineer is architecting, implementing, and maintaining CI-CD pipelines using Terraform, Azure DevOps and Gitlab across the company’s Azure cloud infrastructure.
They will focus on the design, build, delivery & support of global data and integrations on advanced API/microservices and event-driven architecture, adopting modern ways of developing integrations.
They will play an active role in Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) to support the adoption of modern standards and practices within the IT organization and ensure infrastructure and application code delivery are designed and built utilizing standards set forth by CCoE.
- Team up with the engineering teams and enterprise architecture (EA) to define standards, design patterns, accelerators, development practices, DevOps and CI/CD automation
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure applications in Azure
- Create and manage automated build pipeline and deployments
- Configure CI/CD pipelines in Azure using TFC, Azure DevOps, Gitlab
- Create and maintain infrastructure for application monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Manage multiple environments using proper access controls and processes to maintain environment integrity
- Demonstrate mastery of build and release engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, build and smoke testing, archiving and retention practices
- Build and release engineering tools including, but not limited to, source code repositories deployment automation tools
- Work with developers to ensure best practices and proper utilization of resources to control cloud hosting costs
- Respond to real-time scaling and operational challenges
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Plan and implement DevOps practices in support of fully automated deployments
- Document and establish standards for best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-5 years of experience in various cloud technologies within a large-scale organization
- 2-5 years of experience in a DevOps role
- 2-5 years of experience handling application build, configuration management, deployment and release engineering
- Hands on experience in creating and deploying virtual networks in Azure and networking principles in both on-prem and cloud environments
- Strong working knowledge of Terraform, Azure CLI, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, PowerShell, Python
- Team player with excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with the customer directly and able to explain the status of the deliverables in scrum calls
- Ability to implement Agile methodologies and work in an Agile DevOps environment
- Experience with Containers and a deep understanding of Azure Kubernetes Services
- Hands on experience with YAML Pipelines, RBAC, Infrastructure as Code, Automation, JSON
- Personal Attributes: Self-starter, Collaborative, Curious, Strong work ethic, highly motivated, Team oriented
- Experience designing and building CI-CD pipelines in an agile environment
- Expertise with “Infrastructure as Code” and enabling development teams to deliver idea to market efficiently and quickly
- Hands on experience with Cloud technologies and open source technologies
- Strong background in YAML, JSON, PowerShell scripting
- Experience with modern cloud development and design concepts; software development lifecycle; advanced and systems administration practices (Linux and windows) and principles; planning, design, and problem resolution
- Knowledge of emerging trends and developments in Azure cloud, API/micro services, Event driven, and container-based technologies
- Demonstrated ability in developing a culture that embraces innovation, and challenges existing paradigms
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.