People Operations Coordinator
Full-time VTS New York - NY
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
VTS is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to support our growing employee population. Working on the People Operations team, you will collaborate with our global team to provide a best in class employee experience. You must be a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type employee and should enjoy a fast-paced, scaling-up environment. This position reports to the Senior Director, People Operations, based in NYC.
- You’ll build relationships with our amazing team and support our fast-paced and growing business
- You’ll work with the People Operations team on the coordination and implementation of initiatives relating to employee development, goal setting, promotion process, performance management, compensation process
- You’ll own ad-hoc reporting and track key People initiatives
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating and documenting key talent processes (e.g. onboarding and offboarding, new hire correspondence)
- You’ll be an expert on our HRIS and Benefits systems and will be responsible for data accuracy for our global team
- You’ll collaborate with our finance team to review global payroll
- You will be a main point of contact for our team for questions related to People processes and functions
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking abilities, and organizational skills.
- You are solutions driven and love solving problems
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love working with details -- prize accuracy and completeness
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in your day to day work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- 1+ years of experience working on a People/HR team
Compensation & Benefits
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.