Sales Development Representative
Full-time ClickUp California - CA
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup in a brand new go-to-market function. ClickUp was an entirely product-led growth company for our first 2,000,000 users; spending $0 on marketing and only growing from the viral nature of people sharing and using the platform. Now, with over 200,000 teams, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales and marketing alongside our organic product-led growth!
You should have experience with SDR processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size to large companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since a majority of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing!
We are not interested in aggressive or annoying sales tactics. Our secret sauce is helping people see the value of the solution we provide and stepping in to assist product-led growth.
- - Engage with our free user base to identify new opportunities for paid accounts.
- - Run effective outbound prospecting campaigns including cold-calls, cold emails, and social touches.
- - Qualify inbound leads by introducing ClickUp and running them through a BANT criteria.
- - Represent our brand to customers at the start of their research journey.
- - Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisition and expansion across the existing customer base.
- - Serve as a product specialist on ClickUp products and services.
- - 1-2 years relevant work experience in outbound sales and/or a strong passion for sales as your primary career focus.
- - A proven track record of consistently hitting targets in previous jobs or extracurriculars.
- - You’re a persuasive self-starter, a good listener while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- - Excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- - Customer empathy and genuine curiosity for prospects and their needs.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.