Software Engineering Intern
Internship Databricks Remote, California - CA
At Databricks, we are passionate about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will join a team of engineers to build features that contribute directly to the Databricks platform. We're hiring across all of our teams, including full stack, backend, infrastructure, systems, tools, cloud, databases, and customer-facing products. You will have a dedicated mentor and will join our 2022 intern cohort where you'll connect with engineers, other interns, and leaders from across the company.
- Work with a team to build features for the Databricks platform
- Manage your project end-to-end, including design, code, and feedback.
- Learn about building a platform that scales quickly while maintaining quality and security
- You will graduate in 2022 or 2023 with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- You have implementation skills with a general purpose program language, such as Python, Java, or C++
- You have good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and OOP principles
- You are excited to solve ambiguous problems with a collaborative team
- Now taking applications for Winter 2022 and Summer 2022. Location (San Francisco or remote) will be determined at a later date.
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.