Paid Search Associate, Growth Marketing
Full-time Brooklinen Remote, New York - NY
We’re excited to be looking for a Paid Search Associate to join our Growth Marketing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager of Paid Search, you will support the team in the execution of trend tracking, campaign creation and performance analytics. Our team is dedicated to finding effective and efficient ways to drive performance by reaching new customers through data based decision making and we’re excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a proactive, organized and detail oriented individual who is passionate about the world of paid search and interested in being trained by a paid search expert. This role is a great way to join a highly collaborative team working our highest performing channel, while directly impacting our business through creative and real time interaction with our consumers.
As a note, our team is currently remote and tentatively expected to return to office in November on an ongoing hybrid 3 day in/2 day remote schedule- this is not a permanent remote role.
- Support new campaign and initiative launches through creative paid search activation
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword lists, analyze search volume and competition to provide strategic campaign recommendations
- Develop and analyze ad hoc reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis including, but not limited to, charts and graphs in order to interpret account performance and search trends.
- Assist in driving the day-to-day flow of paid search performance including pacing, monitoring key performance metrics, and analyzing performance trends to inform optimization
- Monitor and optimize SEM and Shopping campaigns including bid adjustments, ad copy optimizations, and search queries
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery and expansion to continually surface opportunities to optimize performance
- 0-2 years of relevant work or internship experience with exposure to paid channels
- Experience in Google Ads or applicable certification
- General understanding of marketing KPIs (CTR, ROAS, CPA, CVR, etc.)
- Clear track record of analytical experience, preferably on a performance-driven team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Slides and Sheets/Excel
- SA360 experience is a plus (also applicable: Kenshoo, Adobe or Marin)
Compensation & Benefits
Fully company-paid options, a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.