Product Manager, Growth
Full-time Loom Remote
We're looking for a Product Manager to drive one of the company's most important goals — accelerating and inflecting Loom's growth. The Growth PM's mission is to expand the network of people who use async video at work. We're changing behavior for people at work by introducing a new mode of communication, and your job is to help users understand how async video can make their communication more effective, efficient, and engaging.
In this role, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth initiatives. Your initiatives should range from big bets that inflect Loom's growth trajectory to quick wins that continuously remove friction for our users.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you’ll collaborate closely with your counterparts in Design and Engineering, as well as with Marketing, Support, Success, and Sales.
* We are currently hiring remotely in the United States and Canada
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of our growth story and our users: where growth is coming from, what is going well, and what isn't
- Capture and share insights from growth experiments with the broader organization
- Execute against a variety of features, ranging from larger new features to small, iterative wins
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering, planning and executing the sprint processes
- Analyze user data, collect customer feedback, and gather business needs from stakeholders to develop product requirements
- 2+ years experience in product management
- History of having an impact on critical growth metrics, such as acquisition, retention, and/or referrals
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data, with the ability to interpret data and distill it into actionable takeaways
- Proven track record in running successful experiments
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Design, Analytics, and Marketing teams
- Deep understanding of the entire SaaS customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 12M users across 200k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.