Full-time Alchemy Remote, California - CA, New York - NY
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $30 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.
As a recruiting coordinator at Alchemy, you'll provide a consistent face to guide candidates throughout the process. We want to ensure that no matter the outcome, each and every applicant has a stellar experience. You'll work closely with Alchemy recruiters to schedule interviews for candidates and to design the overall candidate experience.
- Assist in tracking the candidate application process from initial contact through offer
- Check in with candidates and guide them through upcoming interviews
- Schedule interviews for candidates and assist in designing the candidate experience
- Build out and explore tooling to make sure the recruiting process is as smooth and seamless as it can possibly be
- 1+ year of coordination experience
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and precise attention to detail - you will be working with multiple candidates and recruiters at any given time
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Passion for blockchain a plus