Channel Partner Marketing Coordinator
Full-time HighRadius Remote
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
Summary: HighRadius is looking for a Channel Partner Marketing Coordinator to be directly responsible for overseeing the execution of HighRadius' partner marketing and communications strategy. This person will leverage corporate marketing activities and communications to deliver joint partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow their existing customer base and grow the overall funnel. The Channel Partner Marketing Manager will work very closely with internal stakeholders in Channel Management, Marketing Communications, and Product Marketing to build compelling joint-partner value proposition content.
- Develop and nurture relationships with our channel partners and work jointly to create co-branded, end-to-end campaigns and activities that align with sales priorities and revenue targets.
- Lead internal marketing planning with partner sales and marketing leadership to align on business priorities, establish quarterly metrics and goals, and identify areas of opportunity and risk.
- Collaborate with product and content marketing teams to develop deliverables that align with our partner’s current product offerings and program plans.
- Develop overall campaign strategy by partnering with key stakeholders to analyze success of partner program tactics including partner promotions, email, webinars, in-person events, social media, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO, etc.
- Monitor campaign metrics and conversion rates in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Support in the development of partner communications and leverage HighRadius' Partner Portal to drive engagement and increase program adoption.
- Monitor and partner spend and enable appropriate spend on marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 1+ year of marketing experience
- Understanding of partner ecosystem and experience in developing joint marketing programs with marketing channel partners.
- Proven success in building demand generation plans from planning to completion, including email nurturing, webinars, events, and account-based marketing.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced/complex environment.
- Effective at project management, with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects at once and deliver within deadlines.
- Experience using a partner relationship management platform is a bonus
- Experience using key marketing reporting tools such as Salesforce.
- Understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize campaigns, and ability to deliver feedback on best strategies to drive demand.
- Writing skills appropriate for demand generation (email, web, social, and campaign ads).
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence between stakeholders to ensure alignment on goals and objectives.