Full-time Insurity Remote
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 6 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Could you be Insurity’s next Business Analyst?
The Business Analyst, reporting the Sr. Manager, Business Analysis will be working on new customer engagement projects for our Specialty Services products. This person will collaborate with team members and build requirements specifications, configure the system under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Develop, analyze, and document requirements, including business, functional and non-functional
- Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions (e.g. Wireframes, Use Cases, business rules, etc.)
- Perform and support testing efforts
- Assist in the estimation of work
- Participate in straightforward system design and configuration activities
- Stay up-to-date on industry and job-related trends and standard methodologies, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical and detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SQL, SSRS and Object-Oriented Languages is preferred
- Solid understanding of the Insurance Industry
- Travel 0-25%
Where: This role can be performed either remotely or based in our Hartford, or Montreal office. Note: This role is expected to begin remotely due to COVID-19.
Compensation & Benefits
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.