Software Product Support Analyst
Full-time Insurity Remote
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 6 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Could you be Insurity's next Product Support Analyst?
As a Product Support Analyst for our Specialty products, you will be on the front lines in supporting a world-class SaaS insurance platform. You will quickly learn the skills needed to help prioritize any type of issue, resolve basic issues yourself through configuration and work with many other groups at Insurity to get things done quickly for our clients. We are constantly looking to improve our processes and tools to better serve our clients. If you enjoy learning constantly and quickly solving client problems, this is the role for you.
- Gain and maintain an extensive working knowledge of Insurity’s products, related technologies, and associated compliance requirements
- Provide technical guidance including analysis, reproduction, and general troubleshooting for issues received from customers, and effectively detail issues and solutions
- Analyze the customer’s business needs and recommend appropriate remediation actions
- Assist with identifying expected functional behavior of the software product to aid in defect detection
- Call out issues to appropriate resources per established procedures and ensure follow up to a resolution
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams regarding the solution of basic to sophisticated technical issues
- Execute SQL (or other) database scripts to generate reports and provide vital details to internal teams
- Effectively document problems and solutions into a case management system
- Contribute to the knowledge base for training and knowledge transfer purposes
- Contribute continuous improvement ideas to promote issue deflection to reduce customer dependency on support
- Coordinate and manage time appropriately to give adequate time for each step in the support process
- Stay up to date on industry and job-related trends and best practices, including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (or equivalent work experience may be considered)
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing product support role is preferred
- Ability to balance multiple priorities or tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately present information
- Ability to collaborate and work independently to achieve results where communication is essential
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision
Nice to have:
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Salesforce (CRM or Service Cloud) exposure
- Programming or XML experience
- Familiarity and a solid understanding of MS SQL
Compensation & Benefits
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.