GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is seeking an Enterprise Growth Associate to open doors and build new relationships with self-insured employers in an assigned territory.
You will identify companies for outreach, secure meetings with key decision-makers, and manage a robust pipeline of leads. This role will work in tight collaboration with B2B Marketing and a team of Account Directors on the Employer Partnerships team.
This role is a great “foot in the door” opportunity for a lucrative career in B2B/enterprise sales.
This position will be remote based within the US.
- Partner with Account Directors to build a target list of contacts within target accounts in designated territories
- Use a combination of cold calls, cold emails, LinkedIn messaging and other outbound communication methods to reach your target audience
- Establish personal connections with HR and Benefits leaders to open new pipeline opportunities and schedule meetings for Account Directors
- Use sales and marketing automation tools to enhance exposure within target accounts, measure inbound and outbound activities, and monitor effectiveness of personal sales activity
- Achieve goals for sales activities, including outbound calls made, new prospects identified, meetings scheduled and meetings completed
- Demonstrate diligence in following up on responses from prospects and persistence in making multiple attempts to each prospect for improved response rates
- Provide market feedback on competitive activity, pricing, and other industry trends
- Contribute the company culture by embracing and enhancing company values
Your background should include:
- BS/BA degree preferably with business, marketing, or healthcare major
- A minimum of three years of work experience
- Inside sales/ sales development experience, ideally selling into HR and benefits leaders within self-insured employers is preferred - not required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information into an “elevator pitch” to get someone’s attention and persuade them to take action
- Experience with sales tools, such as Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo
At GRAIL, we don’t just work for ourselves and for one another—we work for humanity. Energized by our collaborative environment, compassion, and a sense of urgency, we’re dedicated to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives. This shared belief gives our team a sense of common purpose and builds camaraderie that makes our journey together its own reward.
While our focus is on finding a better way to detect cancer early, we never lose sight of our people. We’re committed to creating the best experience for everyone at GRAIL, helping ensure that each member of our team has comprehensive benefits and resources to thrive, both at work and at home.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.