Entry Level Sales Associate - $1000 Sign on Bonus
Contract Fanatics Minnesota - MN
As a global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is building the leading global digital sports platform and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy. Operating multi-channel commerce for the world's biggest sports brands, Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in flagship stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
The Inside Sales Associate for WinCraft is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of a sale in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the determined territory. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Achieve or exceed established territory goals set forth by management on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Development and retention of territory customers within the following classes of trade:
- o Retail
- o Distributors
- o PepLine
- o Minor League Concessions
- Develop thorough understanding of territory markets to maximize sales potential.
- Identify, communicate and react to trends occurring in respective markets. Capitalize on hot market opportunities.
- Maintain competitive awareness and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Create continuous lead generation utilizing web information, newspaper articles, trade magazines, yellow pages and lead lists made available.
- Achieve monthly goal of ten new accounts and prospect new accounts a minimum of one hour per day.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all Fanatics licensed properties and associated products. Apply this knowledge to maximize sales of each property and all products.
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of all technologies available to the sales team to maximize sales potential.
- Use and promote the Fanatics website as a valuable tool for Fanatics and our customers, while meeting or exceeding established web sales objectives.
- Work as a team on event sales and provide co-workers with assistance required to maximize event sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with management identified needs for direct face-to-face sales calls.
- o Communicate sales information to customers relative to new properties and products.
- o Respond to customer and prospect inquiries.
- o Follow up on all mailings made.
- Entry of orders into the Fanatics Stock Order System. Maximize the web for entry and educate our customers on the benefits to them in utilizing Fanatics website for their own entry and inquiries.
- Obtain required Sales and Accounting information needed to establish new accounts in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and associated restrictions set forth by management as they pertain to Licensed Properties.
- Research, communicate and resolve complaint issues critical to servicing customers in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly complete product information for quotes required for unusual run sizes or custom products that require quotes and report back to customers in a timely fashion.
- Maintain and enhance internal relationships expected of the Sales Staff.
- Adhere to policies and procedures set forth by Fanatics management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of sales experience a plus.
- Understanding of and be able to communicate the role of an Inside Sales Associate to other members of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional approach to selling in an organized and positive manner.
- Self-Starter that can get tasks completed with little direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Ability to present a positive and effective professional image to internal and external customers.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.