Full-time HighRadius Remote
HighRadius is a leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company in the Accounts Receivables space. The HighRadius Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through the automation of receivables and payments process across cash application, credit, collections, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
HighRadius is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. As a Pricing Analyst on our team, you will be responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of current and new pricing strategies across our global sales and partner teams. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, resilient, analytical and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
As Houston's newest $1B+ startup, we are at a transformational moment in our company journey and we’re thrilled about the future. If you welcome bold, blunt and diverse thinking and want to help revolutionize the way that the world does business, look no further than HighRadius.
- Maintain and analyze large data sets to develop pricing strategies as well as identify market trends and areas of opportunity
- Create dashboards and pricing reports to guide executives in decision making
- Develop and maintain pricing tools; work closely with sales operations to streamline processes to ensure swift decision making as needed
- Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
- Develop KPIs to optimize product pricing and create commercialization and pricing strategies for new product launches
- Bachelor's degree required (3.2 GPA or higher) BS in Business, Economics, Finance or other related fields
- 2+ year of experience in financial analysis, preferably in SaaS companies
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively articulate insights and execute on recommended actions
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills