Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-time Insurity Remote
Insurity is a leading property and casualty insurance software and data analytics providers, working with some of the world’s largest insurers, brokers, and MGAs, including 15 of the top 25 P&C carriers in the US. With 900+ team members globally, 6 office locations, and 300+ customers, we have a deep understanding of the insurance business, unparalleled technology expertise, and a singular focus of delivering a simplified insurance experience to our customers.
Could you be Insurity’s next Talent Acquisition Specialist?
Reporting directly to the Vice President, HR Strategic Programs, join a thriving team where you are close to the action and can make an impact.
You will tap into your passion for finding exceptional talent in a competitive market; you will develop strong partnerships with your Insurity team members as well as external contacts; you’ll have the ability to suggest and implement ways to continuously enhance our processes; and you’ll be instrumental in ensuring a thoroughly engaging new hire onboarding experience for all our new teammates.
- Own the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process from start to finish for your assigned mandates. This includes intake sessions, resume reviews, pre-screenings, coordinating assessments, scheduling and participating in interviews, offer discussions, new hire documentation, and kicking off our Insurity onboarding program.
- Build and grow a pipeline that supports our search for diverse top talent and keep on the lookout for promising new sourcing channels.
- Partner with your hiring managers and leadership to build deep subject matter expertise in our business and in particular with your assigned requisitions to better forecast and influence hiring plans and decisions.
- Establish and maintain your network of relationships with business leaders, academic institutions, and other recruitment sources.
- Get social by coordinating and participating in candidate events to increase awareness of Insurity in the market, including diversity events, academic career fairs, in-house events, etc.
- Actively coordinate the onboarding process for new hires and suggest improvements to the process.
- Stay up-to-date on industry and job-related trends including reading relevant publications, articles, blogs, etc.
- You have proven experience with the full recruitment & onboarding lifecycle.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a knack for ensuring timely follow ups with your colleagues and candidates.
- You are adaptable, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to prioritize your tasks and your time effectively.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (equivalent work experience may be considered).
- You are willing to travel from time to time for team meetings (when corporate travel resumes) (estimated at less than 10%).
Compensation & Benefits
Collaborative Culture | Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities
Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage | Open PTO
Where: This is a remote role that can be performed either in Canada or the United States.
Note: All roles are expected to begin remotely until further notice due to COVID-19.