Associate Information Management Analyst
Full-time Phi Services Delaware - DE
This job is responsible for preparing functional specifications and analyses to support client requests. This position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
- Prepares functional specifications to support client requests. Provides ad hoc reporting services as necessary. Assists with application administration and configuration. (30%)
- Provides user application training. Provides day to day client support in understanding business processes. Controls and prioritizes changes to their applications via economic analyses, feasibility studies and negotiation. (20%)
- Develops proposals and analyzes vendor packages to assess their suitability for the functional needs of their line of business. Assists end-users in the development of business plans and provides input for user-department budgets. (20%)
- Recommends application enhancements and changes that solve business problems and performs business analyses to support operational efficiency and improvements. Provides information management services to ensure data integrity. (30%)
Entry level job that works under general supervision. Duties and tasks are generally non-routine. Resolves most questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 0-2 years of job-related work experience in functional area, or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 2-5 years of related work experience in functional area.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks through effective planning, scheduling and coordination.
- Ability to perform business analyses to support operational improvements.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in use of PC, Business Objects, Oracle and mainframe tools.
- Availability to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.