Full-time Chronosphere Remote
Chronosphere is on a mission to redefine monitoring for the cloud-native world by building the world’s most scalable, reliable and cost efficient monitoring platform. Chronosphere’s product is built on top of the proven at scale metrics engine, M3, which was developed and open sourced by the founding team while they were at Uber.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series B startup with more than $55M in funding and backed by VC firms Greylock, Lux Capital General Atlantic, and investor Lee Fixel. The team is distributed with major hubs in New York, Seattle and Vilnius.
About the role:
Chronosphere is looking for an innovative Marketing Specialist to help the business scale rapidly through 2021 and beyond. As an early member of the marketing team, this is a great opportunity for an aspiring demand generation marketer to get in early and have significant impact to the growth of our company. You will contribute to the creating Chronospehere’s presence in the observability market and driving pipeline and revenue for our sales organization. You will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our demand gen programs, including trade shows, events, social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Manage timely posting and response to Chronosphere social media accounts, including posting daily content as well as monitoring competitors, brand mentions and trending topics that impact Chronosphere and the observability space
- Providing general marketing support on campaigns and programs including coordinating requests, helping to coordinate content publication
- Coordinate the planning and execution of in-person and virtual events
- Coordinate and assist with website improvements and content updates
- Ideate and manage our promotional marketing inventory
- 2+ years of professional work experience, preferably in marketing or sales at a SaaS or B2B company
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, such as demand generation, content marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment with experience adapting to change due to the high growth of the business
- Proven ability to think outside of the box, strategically solve problems and confidently make decisions
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environments with independence
- Strong organizational and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects and tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines within multiple timelines
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience with one or more Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Marketo, WordPress , Buffer and/or SalesForce a big plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Health insurance coverage
- Free lunches
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at email@example.com