Social Media Specialist
Full-time HyperloopTT Remote
Are you ready to tell the greatest mobility story of our generation? HyperloopTT is looking to onboard a remote contributor specializing in social media. The future is now boarding, join us.
The HyperloopTT Marketing team creates and distributes the company’s vision for the future of mobility. Collaborating with and across all departments, we define and lead the brand experience, develop and implement global strategies, design and develop innovative digital solutions, and ensure consistent messaging across all channels, teams and regions.
As a HyperloopTT Social Media Specialist, you will create and implement differentiated social media strategies. You will oversee HyperloopTT’s presence on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Youtube.
HyperloopTT created the world’s first crowd-collaboration model connecting experts from around the world to build the first commercial hyperloop systems. This is a remote position with 10+ hours a week in exchange for stock options.
- Create differentiated social media strategies focused on leveraging each platform's unique user experience and audiences to boost engagement
- Effectively create social media content that works in harmony with HyperloopTT’s diverse content strategies
- Provide social media briefs to internal team and external partners to facilitate the creation and execution of content
- Collect and analyze social media data to optimize content creation and messaging
- Occasionally participate in marketing efforts outside of your area of expertise as necessary and as your skill set allows
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in social media management
- Highly proficient in the communication and implementation of data collection and analysis practices.
- Strong copywriting skills
Who You Are
- Passionate about the hyperloop and other new innovations
- A proactive self-starter able to add value to our unique organizational structure
- Independent thinker, problem solver and learner that can effectively collaborate in teams
- Adaptable, quality-driven and results-oriented
- Respond to feedback and suggestions in a positive manner
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Creative with high aesthetic standards
HyperloopTT is a collective of mobility innovators catalyzing the first breakthrough transportation in a century. From the beginning, we have united experts across the globe to realize the hyperloop and create a frictionless travel experience. We are passionate about the journey, looking to obstacles as opportunities and doubters as inspiration. We are far from dreamers; we are doers. We move forward every day. Come join us.